We believe one of the marks of following Jesus is generosity. We are called to bless others in the same way we’ve been blessed.
One of the New Testament authors in the Bible reminds us that God does not want us to give money out of guilt or obligation. In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. When you give to Bethel Assembly, you are supporting our ministries and mission partners. This online system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
“I will not offer to the Lord my God sacrifices
that have cost me nothing.”— 2 Samuel 24:24
- Click on “Give online” button above.
- Click “First Time” and setup your Donor Profile.
- Once profile is setup, you can set up a one time donation or reoccurring donation.
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
- Enter your donation amount.
- For one time donation skip to #8,
- For reoccurring donations select the frequency and start date.
- Add your banking information.
- Click “Submit” or “Authorize” to process your donation.
Online Giving FAQ
- Can I set up a reoccurring donation? Yes, you can create custom giving schedules and modify them at any time.
- Can I do a one-time donation? Yes, you can do a one-time donation.
- Can I change the amount of my reoccurring donation? Yes, you can change the amount of your reoccurring donation. It is recommended that if you wish to change it, you do so a couple of days before not the day of.
- Will my donations be reflected in my annual giving statement? Yes, all donations online will be put into Servant Keeper and you will see all from the current year in your giving report.
- If you have more questions…please contact the church office at 717.249.1855.